10 Commandments for an Enthusiastic “TEAM”
- 1 Decide to WIN….its an attitude.
- 2 Speak positive about each other & organization.
- 3 Think BIG….
- 4 Be Excited and OPEN to new ideas….look for reasons they will work.
- 5 Help others reach their goals and take pride in their victory.
- 6 Verify & Validate before you SPEAK about 3rd party information.
- 7 Do EVERYTHING with enthusiasm — its contagious!
- 8 Whatever you want…Give it Away!
- 9 Have Fun!
- 10 Don’t lose faith…never give up!
Leadership is the ability for everyone on the team to roll up their sleeves and get to WORK! You don’t win with the best talent – you win with the players who are able to “play well together”.